Yes, really. No catches or hidden subscriptions. You can continue to use this invoicing tool free of charge.
- We import your billing rules from Microsoft (Azure and Office 365 services) into Reassure Lite.
- You add the correct margins per customer and per service. You only adjust these if the margins change.
- To save time, you can also create your items or services. These prices are included in the export.
- Per customer, you export a total overview that lists the purchased Microsoft services with the purchase amount, sales amount, and the margin—combined with your selected items or services.
- You then import this export into your financial application.
- You can easily generate a total invoice for your customers based on the imported data.
- Your data is stored in your own specific environment;
- Intercept manages the Reassure application. Intercept is a Managed Services company that is trusted with more than 200 critical business applications and is one of the 60 Microsoft Azure Expert MSPs in the world;
- Your environment and data can be deleted whenever you want.
There is no limit. The more, the merrier. Although with a few customers running on Azure, it could also be a good business case to automate your invoice process.